Make sure you are taking advantage of the many networking opportunities during your time at Baylor! Having close mentors and relationships with individuals in your dream career will be invaluable as you leave Baylor and work to get that first foot in the door!
To help you get started on networking we recommend setting up a LinkedIn and Handshake profile. Click on the buttons below to get started!
Above is an external link to LinkedIn's resource center.
- Fill Out the VETS Career Survey: This survey will help VETS Program Staff match you up with Veteran Hiring HR reps in your goal fields. Help us help you! Go HERE to fill out the survey. After taking the survey, you will receive a VETS Employment response which may include:
- Baylor Faculty/Staff Veteran Mentor Contacts
- Baylor Alumni Mentor Contacts
- Employers matching your goals with veteran friendly hiring practices/initiatives
- Potential Internships to consider while at Baylor
- Your LinkedIn and Handshake Profile will be sent to any company approaching the VETS Program with interest in student veterans in your major!
- Unique corporate experiences with preferred companies (these opportunities are limited and your goals may not align with a company who is offering this benefit).